Friday, July 24, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are VS. Alice in Wonderland???

I'm sorry Tim Burton.....'Where The Wild Things Are' looks a million times better....

Remember how awesome 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was'?? Remember how the remake made you want to tear your eyeballs out? I have a feeling that's how 'Alice in Wonderland' is going to make me feel.

Check out these this 'Where the Wild things Are' Featurette and the 'Alice in Wonderland' trailer....







Sorry Tim Burton....

3 comments:

  1. Hahah - I can't wait to watch both films, but yes....WTWTA looks more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will most likely see both films. I would rather have Alice and Wonderland turn out to kick ass honestly!

    WTWTA looks amazing though

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definetly hated Tim Burton's Charlie & the Chocolate Factory and I'm afraid that it will be the same for Alice. His former movies were so much better...

    ReplyDelete